100% Beeswax Birthday Candles


12 Beeswax Birthday Candles

Each of these 4-inch birthday candles is hand dipped in 100% Beeswax, and will burn for 15-20 minutes. They are the perfect natural and non-toxic option for your celebration. Beeswax can even be safely ingested, and is actually good for you too.

This is a hand-crafted item, and no single candle is exactly the same. We think that is part of their unique beauty, and hope you think so too.



Beeswax is one of the densest waxes and has a high melting point. This means that beeswax doesn’t need any hardeners, additives, or chemical treatments to make a quality product. Our candle-making process is simple and environmentally friendly.


Beeswax candles emit light that is similar to the light spectrum of sunlight. This is thanks to beeswax’s high melting point of approximately 150F. Because beeswax has a higher melting point than other waxes, it emits the brightest, most warm-toned flame. Beeswax candles also last longer than most other candles. Because it is so dense (0.958), it burns slower and drips less, and many consider beeswax candles to be drip-free.


Beeswax gets its scent from the nectar and honey that was originally stored in the honeycomb. Therefore, the scents of our candles change slightly depending on what the bees were pollinating. We think they smell like heaven.


Unlike many other candles, burning beeswax actually purifies the air. Beeswax candles emit negative ions which bind with particulate matter in the air, causing the floating particles in the air to drop to the ground. Some say negative ions also stimulate the pituitary gland, thus increasing creativity, intuition, and dream activity. Because of their air cleansing properties, beeswax candles are a great candle option for people with allergies, asthma, sinuses, and sensitivities.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100% Beeswax Birthday Candles”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top